On August 30th I departed Idaho Falls, ID and headed north to Montana on my way to Thermopolis, WY via Beartooth Pass. My travelogue update for this section of the trip can be read here.
The following map shows my route for the day. (Click on the map to enlarge.)
During this day’s journey, I took numerous photos and have split them into several groups across separate pages.
- Idaho Falls north to Montana state line
- Montana state line to the start of Beartooth Pass (Hwy-212)
- Beartooth Pass to the start of Chief Joseph Scenic Highway (Hwy-296)
- Chief Joseph Scenic Highway to junction with Hwy-120
- Junction of Hwy-296 & Hwy-120 to Thermopolis, WY